SHOPEE: CREATE ONLINE SHOP COURSE FOR BEGINNERS
Shopee: Create Online Shop Course for Beginners (Classroom) provides basic knowledge and skills for participants to develop online shop using Shopee platform marketplace.
Shopee: Create Online Shop Course for Beginners (Classroom) will train participants in setting up a Shopee shop and developing detailed ecommerce campaigns centered around Shopee and its built-in marketing and analytic tools.
Shopee is one of the largest Southeast Asian online marketplace.
Suitable for Marketing and Communication Officer, Salesman, Business Owner, Freelancer, Online and Digital Marketers
At the end of this Shopee: Create Online Shop Course for Beginners (Classroom), participant will be able to develop detailed ecommerce campaigns centered around existing ecommerce platforms and their built-in marketing and analytic tools.
Participants will be able to track conversion rates and success of online marketing campaigns.
Refine ecommerce campaign goals, targets and tactics.
1. Selling via Seller Center vs Shopee App.
2. Setting up your shop profile.
3. Listing your first product.
4. Fulfilling your first order.
Setting up with basic tools.
1. Choosing your shop name and logo
2. About Shopee Seller Chat
About Shopee listing policies
1. Listing limits
2. Pre-order listings
3. Listing violations
4. Prohibited listings
5. Counterfeit items and IP rights infringement
6. Spam listings
1. Fulfilling your first order
2. Understanding shipping deadline
3. Shopees Fulfillment Policy
Monitoring and refining
1. Monitoring and tracking conversion rates and success of online marketing campaigns.
2. Refining ecommerce campaign goals, targets and tactics.