EMAIL MARKETING (AWEBER) COURSE FOR BEGINNERS
Email Marketing (Aweber) Course for Beginners (Classroom) provides knowledge and skills for participants to create an opt-in or auto responding email. It will also provide practical learning experience on how to set up and run effective email marketing campaigns.
To grow and prosper their businesses by allowing them to stay in touch with customers and prospects through email.
Email Marketing for Beginners Course is designed to develop an email marketing strategy that integrates with content marketing campaigns as to reach new audiences, engage subscribers, and convert them into customers and repeat customers.
Suitable for Admin Officer, Teachers, Marketing and Communication Officer, Salesman, Business Owner, Freelancer, Online and Digital Marketers
At the end of Email Marketing (Aweber) Course for Beginners (Classroom) participants will be able to:
1. Set up and launch email marketing campaigns from scratch with email automation software from the internet platform.
2. Tailor and deliver customized marketing communications based on your customer life-cycle stages to achieve marketing objectives
3. Perform email list and contact database segmentation for better targeting and engagement.
4. Measure and optimize your email marketing performance.
5. Lead generation, lead nurturing, and customer life-cycle marketing strategies
1. How to use Aweber.
Use AWeber, and its various features, to grow your business through successful email marketing campaigns
2. Set up an autoresponder in Aweber.Organize and automate your AWeber lists.
1. Send a broadcast email through Aweber software. Know how to send one message to multiple lists
2. Add people to your email list in Aweber. Use Aweber Blog Broadcasting
1. Communicate with your audience and increase conversions with Aweber.
2. Create a lead magnet that turns website visitors into subscribers
Monitoring and Tracking
1. Know how to track clicks and share campaigns. Interpret and utilize AWeber analytics